Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winter Whites


Instead of joining the club and participating in the winter blues like so many other citizens of this blistery country, I've decided to gather inspiration from the beautiful whites of winter. 
White with black accents.  Always classy.
This looks like a spacious bathroom of an old, country home.  I love the white wood panelled floors, and this is the perfect shade of red to compliment white.  Its not too bright or splashy, but rather the muted tone makes the space look welcoming and warm.
This dining room is perfection in neutral colours.  (sidenote: I LOVE the dresser painted in pale blue.  It's something different from the expected china cabinet, yet completely functional for storing linens, etc.)
So Glamorous. So luxe.  
(Saving this image for inspiration for my wedding HA)

I'm trying my hardest not to let the freezing, dry, dreary weather get to me, and also to battle this perpetual cold I cannot seem to get rid of.  
Keeping my head UP

No comments:

Post a Comment